If you're like most people, the thought of bed bugs makes your skin crawl. These creepy-crawlies are a major nuisance in Marlborough, but you can take steps to prevent and eliminate bed bugs in your Marlborough home. Identifying them is the first step to getting rid of them.
Here's everything you need to know about Marlborough pest control, how to identify them, and how to get rid of them!
How To Identify A Bed Bug
Bed bugs are small, brown insects that feed on the blood of humans and animals. People only realize they have a bed bug problem once it's too late because they are about the size of an apple seed and can be hard to spot.
There are a few early signs of bed bugs that you should be on the lookout for:
- Bites: Bed bug bites are small, red, and raised. They are often in a line or cluster and can be itchy.
- Bloodstains: You may find small blood spots on your sheets or pillowcases. This is from the bed bugs biting you.
- Exoskeletons: These are the skins they shed as they grow.
- Eggs: Bed bug eggs are small and white. They usually occur in clusters.
It's time to get rid of bed bugs in your home if you see any of these signs.
Contacting a bed bug pest control service for your home can help.
Bed Bug Infestations Only Get Worse With Time
Bed bugs are not only a nuisance but can also cause health problems for you and your family. Bed bug bites can cause itchiness, swelling, and redness. In rare cases, they can lead to more serious allergic reactions.
Take action if you think you have bed bugs. A quick eradication will benefit you.
How Bed Bugs Find Their Way Into Our Homes
Bed bugs are experts at hiding and can be brought into our homes in many ways, including:
- Used furniture: Before bringing used furniture into your house, make sure it is free of bed bugs.
- Secondhand clothes: Be sure to wash and dry them on high heat before wearing them. This will kill any bed bugs that may be hiding in the fabric.
- Luggage: Keep your luggage off the bed and floor in your hotel room when you travel. Inspect your luggage for bed bugs when you get home, and wash your clothes in hot water.
- Visitors: Bed bugs can hitch a ride on your guests and come into your home that way. Be sure to ask visitors to leave their shoes at the door to prevent them from tracking bed bugs into your home.
Contact a company specializing in bed bug control in Marlborough if you have a problem.
Call The Pros At The First Sign Of Bed Bugs In Your Home
The best thing to do if you suspect you have bed bugs is to call a professional. Bed bugs are challenging to eliminate, and you want to avoid worsening the problem.
We're a local pest control for bed bugs in Marlborough. At Bug Bully Pest Control, we have the experience and expertise to get rid of bed bugs quickly and safely. Our team will work diligently to eradicate these pests from your home.
Bug Bully Pest Control uses vapor, steam, dust, and liquid products to eliminate bed bugs. We follow up with two more treatments to ensure the bugs don't return. Our bed bug preparation services are available in Central Massachusetts if you need help.
If you think you have bugs, don't hesitate to call the best pest control company in Marlborough. Let's get rid of them as soon as possible!
In Your Own Words
Very responsive, professional and reliable. I had a big killer cicada wasp problem, and the Bug Bully eliminated the problem. I highly recommend this service not only for the results, but for the quick and professional manner in which the services were rendered. This is a good outfit.